How to use F12 key to update AMI UEFI BIOS with USB flash (pen) drive?
1. Download the BIOS file from www.biostar.com.tw for the proper motherboard model.
2. Copy the BIOS file into USB flash (pen) drive (only supported FAT/FAT32 format).
3. Power on motherboard and press [F12] key during POST screen.
4. After POST screen, BIOS-FLASHER utility will pop out. Choose [fs0] to search for BIOS file.
5. Choose BIOS file from the USB flash (pen) drive, then press [Y] key to start BIOS update.
6. Press [Y] key to restart system after BIOS flash complete.
7. After reboot, system might stop at POST screen and show warning message.
Press [Delete] key to go to CMOS.
8. Press [F3] key to load optimized defaults.
Or go to Save & Exit page to select Restore Defualts.
9. Press [F4] key to save configuration and reset.
Or go to Save & Exit page to select Save Changes and Reset.
10. System will work properly after next boot up.